Regardless of whether you're hangin' by the pool or taking a trip to the beach, sunscreen is of the utmost importance. Check out these sunscreen brands that are made just for kids.
- Neutrogena Wet Skin: Perfect for active kids that jump in and out of the water. This sunscreen is designed to cut through wet skin without dripping off, ensuring that your little swimmer is protected from the sun all day long.
- Episencial Sunny Sunscreen: This sunscreen, which is mineral-based and free from any extra additives and parabens, was developed for the delicate skin of babies and young children. Extra moisturizing properties will also help moisturize skin that's been out in the sun.
- Dr. Robbin Sunscreen for Children: As stated on the front of the bottle, this sunscreen is all natural and chemical free. Created by a pediatric dermatologist, the lotion includes quinoa and oat for soothing hydration on children's skin.
- Kiss My Face Sport Clear Spray Spritz: This one's perfect for the young athlete in the family as the sunscreen is sweat and water resistant. Plus, the formula is quick drying so you can spray and go.
- Mustela High Protection Sun Lotion: This water-resistant sunscreen features natural ingredients such as zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, and aloe vera to create a soothing, protective high SPF lotion.
- Le bebe Coo SPF Wipes: Use these wipes as an alternative to the normal sunscreen lotion or spray. The towels are mess-free and protect and soothe your child's skin with organic ingredients such as chamomiles and aloe vera.
For additional information on sunscreen brands and what may be the best option, please visit consumer advocates.
This article is brought to you by: The Swimming Swan