Membership Hold Harmless Clause
Release of Physical Liability
I understand that fitness activities can lead to serious physical injuries. I acknowledge and agree that I am solely responsible for my safe and responsible use of the Christoper High School Aquatics Facility or “CHS Aquatics Center”, whether or not supervised by a Swimming Swan representative. I hereby expressly assume the risk that I may suffer injury as a result of my use of the CHS Aquatics Center or equipment or participation in Aquatics activities. I agree for myself and on behalf of my guests, heirs, representatives, successors and assigns that CHS Aquatics Center, including its owners, partners, members, directors, officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any damages or injuries I or User parties may suffer in or about CHS Aquatics Center. I agree for myself and on behalf of User Parties that none of us will make any claim against, sue or attach the property of any CHS Aquatics Center Party or affiliate thereof, whether such claims arise from negligence of the CHS Aquatics Center Parties or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law, and that each of us will hold harmless all such CHS Aquatics Center Athletic Parties for any such claims. I also agree that The Swimming Swan, LLC., will not be liable for any loss, theft or damage to my personal property in or about the facility, including any personal property kept in a locker at the facility. If any portion of this Waiver of Claims and Release of Liability is held invalid, the remainder shall continue in full legal force and effect.
COVID-19 Acknowledgement and Release of Liability
I understand and agree that because COVID-19 and other viral or contagious infections may be transmitted in close and confined spaces, fitness and recreational activity centers may require extra actions on behalf of the public and members to adhere to any and all social distancing and virus and contagion containment guidelines. While I am present at the CHS Aquatics Center, or participating in any and all CHS Aquatics Center programs and activities, I agree to follow any and all such social distancing, health and safety guidelines implemented by CHS Aquatics Center, and any other such guidelines that are required by any local, state or federal public health agency, including but not limited to:
1. In the event that I am exhibiting symptoms of fever or sickness, or believe that I may have been exposed to any such sickness or contagion, including but not limited to COVID-19, I will refrain from entering the CHS Aquatics Center facility and refrain from engaging in any and all CHS Aquatics Center programs and activities.
2. At all times possible, I will use by best efforts to maintain six feet of social distancing from all other persons while I am at the CHS Aquatics Center facility or engaging in any CHS Aquatics Center program or activity, including maintaining social distancing from any and all persons, members, customers, staff and employees.
3.I will rely on the judgment of other fitness instructors, staff and participants that some categories of fitness instruction and training may require me to be closer than six feet for the physical safety of all persons. I also understand that any person, member, staff or employee who does not want to participate in any such activity shall not be required to participate in such program or activity.
4. While I am present at the CHS Aquatics Center facility, or participating in any CHS Aquatics Center program or activity, I shall use my best efforts to comply with any and all displayed posters and signs that provide information to members or customers to take steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19, or any other virus or contagion.
5. While I am present at the CHS Aquatics Center facility, or participating in any CHS Aquatics Center program or activity, I shall use my best efforts to cover any of my coughs and sneezes with tissues, and then disposing of the tissues in a trash receptacle. I also shall use good hygiene, including frequently washing my hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water and using hand sanitizer with more than 60% alcohol. I shall also use my best efforts to wipe down and clean any such fitness equipment after my use.
6. I shall wear face covering as may be required, either pursuant to directives from CHS Aquatics Center and/or any local, state or federal public health agency.
7. I shall comply with any and all additional social distancing, health and safety guidelines, rules and requirements that are set forth by CHS Aquatics Center and any and all local, state and federal public health agencies.
Social Media and Reproduction Release
I agree to receive e-mails and promotional material from CHS Aquatics Center and The Swimming Swan, LLC., and affiliates regarding programs and facility updates. I understand that I can opt out or unsubscribe at any time. I understand photography and videography may be occur and this material may be used by CHS Aquatics Center and The Swimming Swan, LLC. or affiliates without compensation. On behalf of my group, I hereby irrevocably consent to, and authorize the use of and reproduction by you, or anyone authorized by you, of any and all audio and video tape/motion picture photographs, negative or positive, which you have taken of me, for any purpose whatsoever including advertising, social media, trade, display, exhibition, and art purposes without any further compensation to me. I consent to the use of my image by any person or organization nominated or designated by you including any publisher, agent, or client, and such images of me may be used for all the aforesaid purposes without any limitation or reservation. All negatives, positives, and prints, videotapes, videodisks, shall constitute your property, solely and completely. I am signing this release as a representative for my entire group, they all accept the agreement with my signature.
MONTHLY MEMBERS ONLY:
Credit Card Authorization | Billing | Cancellation | Additional Charges
I authorize my credit card to be drafted for services received at CHS Aquatics Center. I agree that my credit card will be automatically drafted on the 3rd of each month and charged the prorated amount for the month I sign up. There is a late fee of $20.00 if a credit card cannot be drafted and charged by the 5th of the month. All membership contracts are month to month, with a minimum 2 month contract. A 30 days notice ahead of the billing scheduled on the 3rd is required for cancellation. There is an annual improvement fee of $25.00 assessed to all active memberships after 60 days and every year thereafter. Members who need to temporarily cancel their memberships can do so for up to 60 days and return at their current rate without paying a new enrollment fee. If the 60 days have passed, then the member will be reinstated at the current membership dues and an enrollment fee will be assessed. Terms and conditions of membership at the CHS Aquatics Center may be changed or altered at any time if deemed necessary by management.
The Swimming Swan LLC., Management reserves the right to revoke access to any guest or member with no refund at anytime with or without due reason. Guests who negatively impact the experience for other guests will be asked to leave the facility without a refund.