Seasonal Pool Dates – May 1st through October 31st
All Guests must have a Cadence Master Card to enter the facility or be with a Master Card holder at all times.
Cadence YOUTH Master Card holders are NOT permitted to bring any guests into the facility unless they are also a Cadence Master Card holder.
Entrance is denied to:
- Children under 14, unless accompanied by an adult on a one-to-one ratio, direct supervision is required.
- Children under the age of four (4) without an approved “swim diaper” or plastic pants with elastic around the waist and legs,
- Smoking and/or use of tobacco products, including but not limited to, tobacco-free chew, electronic cigarettes, vaping, or any other product of this nature is prohibited within the gated pool area.
- Glass, alcohol and illegal substances are prohibited.
- Charcoal / Propane barbeques, hot stoves etc. are not permitted in the gated pool area.
- Persons with colds, coughs, nasal or eye discharges, skin eruptions, open wounds, open sores or bandages,
- Persons with infectious or communicable diseases and open sores are prohibited from using the pools, spas and showers. Pool users are responsible for cleaning up and disposing of refuse generated by their use.
“In Arms Reach”
- All children under the age of 5 years old, must be within an arms reach of a parent or guardian. This rule applies even if there are lifeguards on duty.
Personal property not permitted in the swimming pool or deck area includes:
- Street clothes and shoes
- Clothing or personal effects should not be left unattended or unsecured. All personal belongings left behind will be held for fifteen (15) days before being donated to a charity. The Association is not responsible for the loss of any personal belongings.
- Glass objects or containers of any kind
- Oversized inflatable or flotation devices, including but not limited to: inner tubes, air mattresses, surfboards, balls, scuba gear, toys of any kind and floating chairs are not permitted in the pools. Small kick boards, personal flotation devices, water wings and flotation noodles will be allowed.
- Electronic equipment, Wheeled vehicles (roller blades, bicycles, skateboards, etc.) or toys (Exception for departmental aquatic programs)
- Users shall shower before entering the pool. Showering after using the pool is highly recommended to remove residual chemicals and minerals.
- Food shall not be consumed on the pool deck. Chewing gum is not permitted. Trash should be disposed of in the containers provided.
- Foul or abusive language will not be tolerated.
- Railings are designed to assist and guide pool users and not constructed to support a person’s body weight. Pool users shall refrain from using these feature in a manner in which they were not intended.
- Incontinent persons shall wear swim diapers or other apparel suitable for the purpose of containing solid and liquid waste.
- Association staff and community patrol shall have sole discretion to close the pools to all users for inclement weather, sanitation, accidents or other breaches of safety. Members and guests shall comply promptly with staff instructions to vacate the pool area.
- Personal towels must be used when sitting or laying on chairs or loungers.
- Gates shall be kept closed at all times.
For the safety of the public there is no
- Running on the pool deck,
- Climbing, sitting on or jumping from fences or guard structures,
- Horse-playing on the deck or in pool at any time,
- Double-bouncing off of or crowding diving structures,
- Snapping towels of excessive splashing
- Participating in other dangerous practices as determined by lifesaving staff.
- Hypoxic training or prolonged underwater swimming is not allowed.
- Do not interfere with a lifeguard rescue or call for help unless in distress.
- A six-foot wide section of the pool deck perimeter shall be reserved for walking, safety and emergency purposes. No obstruction of any kind, including pool furniture, strollers or carriages, shall be permitted in this area. Pool furniture shall not be placed in the pools.
In addition to the above rules, please adhere to the following:
Proper swim attire is as follows:
- Men must wear swim trunks with a liner AND a drawstring, board shorts are acceptable,
- Females must wear a bathing suit, maybe a one-piece or two-piece.
- Inappropriate swim attire is as follows:
- No cut-offs, bike shorts, basketball shorts, or street shorts,
- No white t-shirts or white rash guards or shirts of any kind,
- Swimsuit must cover the buttocks, no thongs,
- No bodysuits or leotards.
***Failure to follow the pool rules and guidelines will result in non-admittance or expulsion from the pool grounds.***