Community Swim Lesson Policies & Procedures
Community Swimming Lessons
Family Policies & Procedures
1. A parent or guardian must be present if a swim participant is under the age of 18.
2. All participants must be present at the time of the lesson. There are no refunds issued for any participants that are absent in a group lesson setting.
3. Sunscreen should be applied at least 10 minutes prior to the start of lessons. Sun protective clothing and shade
4. We ask that all children refrain from eating at least 1 hour prior to their lessons.
5. No flotation devices allowed during swim lessons.
6. Proper bathing suits must be worn during swim lessons. This includes water
diapers for infants.
7. Lessons will be cancelled if there is bad weather.
11. 1 Make-Up Lesson per session is included. Check with your Facility admin who has helped you register for lessons to learn more about when the make-up lesson will take place.
12. Additional lessons including private lessons can be added through our website,
sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our office at
any time 844-The-Swan.