Lifeguard Services Partnership Policies/Procedures
Lifeguard Services Partnership – Policies and Procedures
- A parent or guardian must be present if a swim participant is under the age of 18.
- Proper Lifeguard Equipment will be on deck and ready for use.
- All Pool Rules must be followed at all times
- In case of threatening weather, the pool will be closed until safe conditions prevail. It is mandatory to clear the deck and seek safe shelter.
- In case of a fecal matter incident, the pool will be closed until deemed safe to re-enter. This is normally 24 hours after fecal matter has been removed and the pool has been chemically treated.
- Safety is our number one priority at The Swimming Swan and our Lifeguards reserve the right to deem what are considered safe swimming environments.
- All incidents, accidents and rescues will be notated electronically via our Incident Report.