Are you throwing a pool party and need a Certified Lifeguard?
Give yourself and your party-goers peace of mind knowing there is a Certified Lifeguard practicing preventative lifeguard skills to keep everyone safe and happy. It’s always best practice to have a trained professional at any pool party or event maintaining a visual in and around the pool.
- Single Day Small Party Registration Fee is $20. (Family Backyard Pool Parties; less than 100 Person Occupancy)
- Music Festivals and/or Large Events $50 Registration fee + Details. (Over 100 person Occupancy)
- 2 hour minimum
- 1 lifeguard to every 20 swimmers
- There is a rush fee of $30 if the event is less than 72 hours prior to registering.
- Cancellations must be done at least 24 hours in advance of event.
- 2.9% added for Credit Card transactions for multi-day events
- Certificates of Additional Insured available if needed
- Payment must be made prior to any Parties and/or Events
- If an Event is more than 10 miles from the available Lifeguard, there will be a Commute/Fuel Charge ranging between $12 – $60
- Palm Springsand Coachella Event Lifeguard Services require a Minimum of a 4 Hour Event + $100 Commute/Fuel Charge
- San Francisco Bay Area is a $15 hourly Surcharge per Lifeguard
Questions? Contact us today!
PRIVATE LIFEGUARDING – SMALL PARTY
LENGTH: 2 HOUR MINIMUM
1 Lifeguard to every 20 patrons
- 2 HOURS
- $60 /hr 1 guard
PRIVATE LIFEGUARDING – LARGE PARTY
LENGTH: 2 HOUR MINIMUM – 100 SWIMMERS OR MORE
1 Lifeguard to every 20 patrons. First guard is $100 per hour, $60 per hour for each additional guard required. Must Provide photo and/or dimensions of pool
- 2 HOURS
- $100 /hr 1 guard
- $60 /hr extra guards