Private Swim Coaching & ISPE Aquatics Program!
Our personal and private in-home swim coaches work with you on your individualized aquatic and health needs. If you are looking for a new low-impact aquatic workout, need to get in shape for a triathlon or other event, or are a student enrolled in an ISPE program – you have come to the right place. The Swimming Swan’s staff of Certified and Experienced Swimming Instructors and USA Swim Coaches have personal backgrounds in competitive swimming.
California ISPE Program
Our ISPE program (Independent Study in Physical Education) is an educational option designed by the California Department of Education. ISPE affords students the opportunity to extend physical education learning activities beyond the school campus and regular school hours. ISPE is available to any new or continuing student entering grades 6-12. *This program consists of 2 lessons per week at 1.5 hours each lesson as well as a take home assignment which is required to be fulfilled by the student. Dry land exercises are paired with aquatic workouts for optimal strength and conditioning.The ultimate focus is on catering to your aquatic needs and personal goals.
ISPE Aquatics Program includes:
- Advanced stroke technique for all primary strokes (Butterfly, Backstroke, Breaststroke and Freestyle)
- Strength building while progressing distance per stroke
- Refining the secondary strokes (Sidestroke and Elementary Backstroke)
- Developing and refining starts, turns and finishes.
- Cross training including: Stretching, Running, light weights, dry land exercises.
- Monthly evaluations, Mid-Terms and Finals
PAY AS YOU GO