Aqua Fitness Classes Policies/Procedures
Policies & Procedures for Aqua Fitness Classes
- Please keep your instructor’s cell phone number on hand. This is the quickest and most efficient way to rearrange swim lessons or aqua classes if needed.
- A parent or guardian must be present if a swim participant is under the age of 18.
- For group lessons, all participants must be present at the time of the class. There are no refunds for any classes you miss.
- Proper bathing suits must be worn during swim lessons.
- Full payments are made on this website. Instructors do not take payment or checks at the time of lessons. Please contact our office if you would like to schedule more swim lessons.
- Classes will be cancelled if there is bad/inclement weather. A Make-up will be offered if this happens.
- Additional classes can be added through the website, sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our office 844-The-Swan.
- Our Insurance Policy protects Services that are registered and paid for via the website and with our office administrators.