LOVE TO SWIM? YOU’LL FIT RIGHT IN
Are you a former athlete with a real passion for Aquatics? Do you enjoy teaching others how to swim while watching them grow more confident and comfortable on their own? Perhaps your a Veteran Lifeguard looking to branch out from the recreational setting to the private lifeguard.
- – Flexible 10-99 Independent Contractor Position
- – Bring your creativity to the pool with a focus on mostly 1-1 lessons
- – Fun, diverse environments
- – Competitive pay based on experience and certifications
- *Must have at least 2 years Teaching Experience*
- – Rewarding position with potential for growth for excellent stand-out contractors
EARNING DOESN’T END IN THE WATER
There’s more than one way to gain credit for your hard work.
Positive r>eview posted by your client on Social Media
SUBMIT A PHOTO
Send in a photo of you teaching or life guarding, must be in uniform
New client registration as a result of contractor referral. “Finder’s Fee”
Client continuing past 15 lessons as a result of contractor’s wonderful teaching
Send a friend who’s certified and gets hired!
The Swimming Swan, LLC. does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.