Lifeguard Jobs in Riverside County
Lifeguard Jobs in Riverside County
The Swimming Swan is excited to begin hiring for the upcoming Spring and Summer 2023 Season. We’re looking for experienced Lifeguards at our various partner facilities throughout Riverside County.
$150 NEW HIRE BONUSES, 50% Reimbursals for LIFEGUARD TRAINING & PARTICIPATION IN OUR CERTIFICATION CLASSES FOR ALL NEW HIRES, see below*
Lifeguard Positions in Riverside County
The Swimming Swan is excited to begin hiring for the upcoming Spring and Summer 2023 Season. We’re looking for experienced Lifeguards and Lifeguard Instructors (LGI) to join us in managing teams at our various partnerships throughout Riverside County. Employment is contingent upon successful passing of a background/reference check and drug screening.
We are dedicated to ensuring that we provide the highest quality services to our community, which is why we’re offering 50% Reimbursal of your LIFEGUARD certification & certification review courses for all of our staff at the end of the Season (Labor Day 2023). This includes lifeguards working onsite and for private clients. All are required to maintain their skills by participating in, at minimum, monthly in-services and recertification courses as needed.
We service the following areas in Riverside County: Temecula, Murrieta, Moreno Valley, City of Riverside, Palm Springs and Palm Desert.
- Current and valid ARC or equivalent certification including but not limited to Lifeguard, CPR First Aid, and AED.
- Ability to pass pre-employment verbal skills, swim, and in-water skills tests.
- 1+ year lifeguard experience required.
- Strong customer service background preferred.
As a Swan Lifeguard, your role includes:
- Participating in pre-season training and a minimum of 4 hours of monthly in-service training in season.
- Virtual and in-person training required
- Opening and Closing Procedures, depending on schedule and hours.
- Monitoring pool-related activities closely throughout shifts and identifying any safety issues.
- Directing swimmers out of the pool and/or clearing the deck during hazardous conditions.
- Assisting in the maintenance of chemicals and pump room area(s) when applicable.
- Assisting in monitoring weather reports closely to ensure the safety of guests.
- Maintaining a clean environment in and around the pool
- Assisting in the organization and monitoring of pool parties or rentals.
- Providing assistance to patrons when appropriate or necessary.
- Adhering to Proper Rotations and delegated Break Times.
Pay Rates depend on Certifications, Experience and Location.
- Event Lifeguards start at $26 per hour
- Seasonal pay rates (25-35+ hours per week) range $17-$21
- There is a $150 bonus for any new applicants that get hired to work and finish out the summer season which ends Labor Day weekend, 2023.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The Swimming Swan LLC., is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Earning Doesn't End in the Water
There’s more than one way to gain credit for your hard work.